WHAT TO EXPECT
Access Church meets at Nolan Ryan Junior High School in Pearland, TX located in the Shadow Creek Ranch subdivision every Sunday at 10:00m. Here's a map. When you arrive on Sunday mornings there are several things you can expect:
- There are two main parking lots. The front lot is right off of Shadow Creek Parkway. This is a smaller parking lot and is primarily reserved for our guests. There will be signs directing you toward the entrance.
- The second lot is only accessible from Business Center Drive. This is where we encourage our regular attenders to park. It is located on the east side of the school. There will be signs directing you where to park.
- The entrance we use is on the side of the school, not the main school entrance. Look for the signs and the big Access flag banners.
- People from our Host Team will be standing outside near the main entrance.
- If you have children, one of the Host Team will take you to the AccessKids check-in area which is just inside the main entrance
- We'll have hot coffee, tea, water, and pastries ready for your enjoyment & consumption!
- Casual atmosphere
- Our services usually begin with a welcome video and then a couple of upbeat songs that focus on celebrating God, followed by one or two reflective worship songs.
- Services are approximately 75 min in length
- Messages focus on practical faith and applying truths from the Bible in ways people can understand
- We take an offering before the message where we encourage our members and regular attenders to be obedient to tithe (giving a tenth of your income.)
- While everyone is invited to participate in every part of the worship experience, when you visit, you will not be pressured into giving your money.
- Relax! You're our guest for the day!